Full Time Temporary
Av. Luis M. Campos 545
Connecting Schools to the World is a one semester social learning program that places native English speaking, college graduates in schools in small cities in Argentina for one semester (either February-June or July-December) to teach English! Previous teaching experience and Spanish fluency are not required for participation.
Program highlights include:
· Two weeks of English as a Foreign Language (EFL) training in Buenos Aires
· Lodging in Buenos Aires
· Round trip bus ticket to teaching placement
· Four and a half month home stay experience with an Argentine family
· Four hours of Spanish classes a week while teaching
· $100 monthly stipend for pocket money
· Weekend stay at a ranch
· Constant support from Connecting Schools to the World staff
- Two weeks of English as a foreign language (EFL) training in Buenos Aires
- Four and a half month home-stay experience
- Four hours of personalized Spanish instruction per week.
- Constant support from Connecting School to the World Staff.
- Weekend stay at a ranch.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which semester (either February-June or July-December) you are interested in.