2350 West Westmoreland Street
Position Title: Human Resources Administrator
Reports to: Human Resources Director
FSLA status: Non-exempt
SpArc Philadelphia is the parent company of a family of organizations that provides services to individuals with disabilities and helps them to achieve independence through choice, self-determination, inclusion and community connections. SpArc Philadelphia operates as the managing organization for The Arc of Philadelphia and SpArc Services.
Our mission is to support people through advocacy, education, cultural experiences, and employment to live their lives with maximum satisfaction and the highest level of independence. We have served the community for more than 65 years and are continually searching for new ways to improve and enhance our services.
The Human Resource Associate is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the HR Director in administratively supporting all employees. (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry). This position offers job development opportunities in all areas of Human Resources.
Performs other HR duties as assigned.
· No less than 3+ years experience working in a fast-paced HR Department.
· BA or BS preferred, HS diploma w/ experience required.
· A solid understanding of HR practices with experience in:
- Workers’ Comp
- HR database entry (HRIS)
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
· Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
· Strong organizational skills, follow through/up.
· Ability to be "hands-on" in work and in providing support to the entire management team.
· Experience working in a diverse and inclusive work environment.
· Pre-employment screening (physical, drug screen, criminal, & child abuse clearance).
Preferred but not required
Sick, Vacation & Personal PTO
Group Life Insurance
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply : All serious applicants should view our website www.sparcphilly.org and submit and copy of your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: HRA