Serving as a member of the Communications/Alumni Relations team, the Recruitment Manager (RM) is responsible for recruiting volunteers (PJVs) for the domestic and international program. The position is responsible for ensuring that enough qualified and willing volunteers are recruited on an annual basis to satisfy the demand for the available one and two year commitments.
The RM is responsible for designing and implementing a plan to recruit as many volunteers as required for any given year. The plan ensures that the number of PJVs per year increases both in number and diversity. JVC recruitment currently targets colleges and universities, ensuring that relationships with partner schools are sustained and nurtured and that new relationships with colleges and universities are initiated. While this will remain the primary focus of the RM’s work, the RM will develop additional and alternative methods of, and targets for, recruitment.
The RM is also responsible for designing and implementing successful outreach to, and engagement of, key partners to support recruitment, including former volunteers, current volunteers, donors, and on-campus contacts.
Finally, the RM works together with the Admissions Manager to ensure that there are enough placements to ensure that JVC has a sustainable operation in the cities and countries in which the organization decides to operate.
There are currently 260 placements in the Domestic Program and between 20 and 24 placements in the International Program.
Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree with a major in a relevant field
• At least 3-5 years of experience working full-time in admissions or recruitment
• Familiarity with information technology and design of surveys
• Demonstrated intercultural competency and experience working across cultures
• Good interpersonal skills and comfort with various constituencies
• Ability to multi-task and manage a team with a range of responsibilities
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Familiarity with Roman Catholic Theology, particularly in the areas of service and justice
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Retirement Contributions
- Paid Time Off and Common Holidays
- Mobile Device Reimbursement
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
For the full job description, please visit jesuitvolunteers.org/careers