New York or Los Angeles
GOOD+ Foundation is a nonprofit organization that addresses multi-generational poverty by leveraging the power of “goods” paired with transformational services to help low-income families and fathers move toward financial stability. The Foundation has a team of over 15 full-time staff with an annual operating budget of approximately $3 million in cash and $7M in product. The organization’s main office is in the Garment District of NYC, with a smaller office in Culver City, CA.
GOOD+ Foundation is currently seeking a Corporate Product Manager to manage and secure critical product donations that further the organization’s mission to support families in their upward mobility. This detail-oriented and resourceful individual will develop and execute an annual plan to meet the projected product needs of the organization’s 125+ national social service partners, while cultivating and sustaining relationships with current and potential new donors. This position is a key function of the development team.
- Develops a well-orchestrated plan to meet the organization’s annual product needs based on program forecasts and projections.
- Sustains and builds relationships with organization’s ongoing corporate product donors to boost giving and support.
- Researches and identifies new potential corporate product donor targets, develops key appeals and builds relationships.
- Closely monitors and tracks progress of donor outreach, such as inventory availability, donation probability and timing, expectations, next steps, etc.
- Keeps updated records of corporate product donors, including primary and secondary contacts, addresses, giving history, etc.
- Works closely with Director of Operations & Donations (based in NYC) to confirm receipt of donations and report to corporate donors accordingly.
- Pro-actively and creatively leverages GOOD+ annual events, program partnerships and seasonal opportunities as tools to secure product.
- Tracks corporate product donor partnership benefits and works closely with development and program teams to satisfy partnership obligations, reporting progress and updates to donors.
- Reports ongoing progress, milestones and achievements to key corporate product donors to maintain relationship and move up pipeline.
- Works with Marketing & Development Coordinator to capture impact stories, photos and thank you notes, create wrap reports and packages, and develop innovative and impactful cultivation strategies to secure and maintain commitments.
- Works with AVP, Marketing and Development to build engagement and communications plan for Corporate Advisory Council (CAC)
- Acts as primary liason and contact to CAC, managing day-to-day communications; reporting on GOOD+ needs, achievements and directional changes; and creating assets that support them in their outreach efforts.
- Researches landscape to assess new opportunities for securing product (store closings, liquidations, mergers, product line transitions, etc.) and identifies new and relevant products that might be a fit for GOOD+ progams.
- Identifies and attends appropriate tradeshows for networking purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through on deadlines.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience, particularly working in securing in-kind donations or product.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, and be a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player. Ability to think creatively and juggle multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are essential, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Keynote, a plus.
SCHEDULE: Monday- Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm. Available to work nights and weekends, as needed.
Full medical benefits, including dental and vision. Paid vacation, personal, & sick leave. Eligible for 403(b) retirement plan. Laptop provided.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should email his/her resume and cover letter. PLEASE DO NOT CALL.