Program Assistant, Clinical Services- TEMPORARY POSITION
- Job posted by University Settlement Society of New York
180 Eldridge Street
The Temporary Program Assistant for Early Childhood Clinical Services will be responsible for administrative and quality assurance tasks to ensure compliance with regulations, and to produce reports for funders and the Senior Director with a goal toward working collaboratively to reduce risk and ensure quality services to families. The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented and will have strong administrative and organizational skills.
Quality Assurance Responsibilities:
- Reviews Early Intervention session notes to identify patterns of non-compliance and errors in documentation
- Identifies fiscal and/or filing errors in Early Intervention session notes, and inform supervisory staff.
- Utilizes flags and reports in database, ensuring that all compliance parameters are being reviewed and reported
- Identifies inactivity/gaps in services and ensure documentation is as per New York City/State guidelines.
- Compares authorized mandate with provider session notes as notes are received (bi-weekly).
- Confirms that all therapists are entering documentation on database on weekly basis; contact therapists when necessary to prompt entries.
- Uses internal quality assurance checklist to review closed files. .
- Communicates with providers, program staff and leadership about QA findings.
- Prepares QA report for Senior Director identifying QA issues and actions taken.
- Ensures that regular, missed or make up notes are submitted for each authorized service.
- Ensures that every missed session is properly documented (family driven reason or event out of provider’s control).
- Ensures that appropriate documentation is on file when gaps in services, delay in start of care and/or anticipated absence occur.
- Enters child data in database to ensure demographic data is maintained for Early Intervention and Butterflies.
- Creates reports in database to track levels of services for Butterflies.
- Prepares monthly reports for funders.
- Prepares data reports for funding applications and periodic funding reports.
- Maintains up to date records in database systems.
- Data entrysummary reports.
- Orders supplies for Butterflies.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Work, Education, or Human Services required
- One to three years of experience in Early Intervention and administrative work
- Must have excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and Word; knowledge of Providersoft and Salesforce a plus
Hours: 35 hours a week
December 3rd- January 18th
Minimum Education Required