30 3rd Avenue
YWCA Brooklyn is on a mission to eliminate racism, empower women and promote peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. We are a multiracial women’s social justice organization dedicated to addressing issues that emerge at the intersection of race, class and gender.
The ideal candidate has extensive administrative experience, preferably in the area of fundraising, and is meticulously organized with strong attention to detail. Must have in-depth knowledge of administrative functions; the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with donors, funders, and others; experience managing donor records and database; experience with contract and grant management as well as financial data, and be technologically proficient. This position provides high level administrative support to the CEO, grant writer and senior leadership team.
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits. Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to HR@ywcabklyn.org
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
· Perform all administrative functions related to proposals and grants
· Manage proposal, contract and reporting calendars to assure all deadlines are met
· Draft correspondence and communications with donors, including updates, thank you letters, invitations,
solicitations and email communications
· Assist in the execution and outreach related to fundraising campaigns and events, including Giving Tuesday,
Annual Appeal, and gala by managing internal logistics, sending communications, coordinating event details, etc.
· Post updates to social media including website, facebook, instagram, twitter, etc.
· Manage donor database & maintain mailing list
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum of five years high level administrative experience preferably in development
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Meticulously organized
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Able to manage multiple competing priorities
Proven ability to meet deadlines