SUMMARY: Provides direct, holistic family services to ensure adherence to the Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment and Attendance (ERSEA) from the Head Start Program Performance Standards and child care for all children and families, including maintaining and maximizing site wait lists, coordinating enrollment applications, eligibility documentation and approval processes through a relationship-building and case management approach.
- Participate in the annual recruitment plan.
- Coordinate with new and existing strategic partners for recruitment events and extending our services to other agencies.
- Maintaining/updating systems including COPA, and other Excel spreadsheets to ensure the correct enrollment information of children.
- Conducts intake assessments to match incoming program participants with appropriate program model(s).
- Determines family eligibility, completes all required paperwork and monitor and maintain accurate recordkeeping.
- Help families with childcare applications as needed and with the timely redetermination process to ensure that no laps of funding occurs.
- Performs special assignments as needed including communication and training with outside agencies.
- Provides support as needed, including the completion of all required documentation for funding sources.
- Assists with organizing activities and workshops for program participants.
- Provides referral support for program participants and families by addressing family needs and problems.
- Ensures safety of program participants.
- Coordinate with the Compliance Specialist to ensure accuracy of reports.
- Advocates for quality and accessibility of overall services offered by the Agency in the surrounding communities;
- Attend conferences and trainings on behalf of the agency;
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Bachelors’ degree in human services, family services, social services and/or family services credential required;
- A minimum of one (1) year of job-related experience.
- Successful completion of CPR and/or First Aid certification may be required;
- Current, valid driver’s license required;
- Proof of current Tuberculosis, MMR vaccination required.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required