The Manager, Patient Financial Services is responsible for organizing and overseeing operations and strategies of the patient registration, cash collections, and financial eligibility process. This also includes the management, collection, security and privacy of patient related data.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Establish and ensure compliance with policies and procedures for patient registration and financial counseling
Implement fee schedules and service charges in consultation with the Director of Patient Financial Services
Ensure that all encounters are closed daily.
Establish and maintain manual and automated registration systems to provide complete, timely and accurate recording and reporting of related billing information
Establish a data entry and closing schedule for registration staff.
Ensure compliance with all eligibility requirements for payer sources. Oversee a system for assisting clients to apply and qualify for various funding sources, including, but not limited to, Medicaid, NJ Kid Care, NJFamilyCare, charity care, etc.
Keeps abreast of current trends and practices, including legal and regulatory requirements.
Supervises all front desk staff
Maintains appropriate front desk staffing levels and scheduling at all sites
Ensure a standard of excellent customer service amongst patient registration staff and monitor patient satisfaction
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent in finance or accounting, business or computer science.
2. Strong supervisory/leadership and interpersonal skills; Preferably with managing staff at multiple sites.
3. Computer proficiency with software packages; Practical use of EHR/ EMR.
4. Ability to analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
5. 2-5 years experience working in a hospital or ambulary care setting
Generous package including medical & dental, 401K, LTD, life insurance, time off benefits
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
NCHC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Please send your cover letter and CV to:
email@example.com 973-677-1590 (fax)