Details: Commensurate with experience
9159 Brookville Road
A Wider Circle is continuing to adapt its infrastructure and programming, with an uncompromising commitment to generating measurable outcomes for those in poverty. We continue to enhance and create programming at our Silver Spring headquarters as well as in low-income neighborhoods in our nation's capital region. A key part of this expansion is the work of the Management Associate (MA). At this time, A Wider Circle is looking to hire two MAs to work in myriad areas, ranging from strategic planning to project support to outreach and marketing.
The individuals in these positions will be experienced and dynamic professionals with a wide range of skills and a deep passion for ending poverty. You will work directly for the Chief of Staff as part of the executive management team.
More than any other consideration, it is important to see this as more than a job, similar to the way in which the most devoted Civil Rights leaders saw their missions and their daily work. Poverty is not seen regionally or nationally as the urgent crisis we know it is, and a major reason for our current is to change this.
- Help with strategic planning and implementation, serving as a key member of the management team
- Support daily efforts to ensure operations and services are carried out successfully and in a professional and high-quality manner
- Bring creativity and innovation each day as we seek to build a movement where one has yet to take flight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think expansively in every deliberation
- Desire to be a change agent in the movement to end poverty
- Demonstrated ability to commit to your work
A Wider Circle offers health insurance, retirement, voluntary benefits, and more.
Minimum Education Required