Details: $17.00 - $17.50 (D.O.E.)
8755 Aero Drive, Suite 100
The Program Educator I will be working with the CAT Plus (Teen Pregnancy Prevention) Program. Will be responsible for implementing the Reducing the Risk (RTR), Positive Prevention Plus (PPP), and other evidence-based teen pregnancy prevention curriculum, conducting outreach as necessary. Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred. The are two openings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement curriculum with fidelity in a group setting to youth ages 13-17 years.
- Coordinate and participate in outreach events, to include outreach activities within the community and schools.
- Attend and participate in required meetings and trainings.
- Meet assigned scope of service and maintenance of case files, and accurate and timely submissions of required reports.
- Maintain data collection and contract compliance of records as required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Program Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field.
- One year of related experience in case management and direct client service.
- Valid CA Driver license.
- Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to use it for job-related tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of sexual health and teen pregnancy prevention.
- Ability to facilitate groups.
- Knowledge and experience working with diverse cultures.
- Ability to manage multiple demands and prioritize when needed.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Knowledge of relevant resources within the community.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How To Apply:
Please visit http://bit.ly/SAYcareers which is our SAY Career Center to create a profile and submit your application online. Please apply to Requisition ID# 1145. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Emailed or faxed applications are no longer accepted.