Details: Salary is paid as an independent contractor.
1700 Sansom Street, Suite 800
The successful candidate will have experience in development, fundraising and/or managing events. The candidate must exhibit an affinity for interpersonal relations, prospect identification, experience with donor database, and familiarity with aspects of annual giving campaigns. Candidate should also have strong organizational skills,
attention to detail, and enthusiasm for live theatre. This is a part-time paid position.
Hours will vary based on activity but will average 15 hours a week with flexible scheduling. Some nights and weekends will be required for special events. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Identifying and securing new sources of support (Individuals, Foundations,
- gifts, etc)
- Coordinating with senior staff to establish yearly fundraising goals and strategies
- Coordinating with senior staff to set and maintain yearly fundraising calendar
- Managing annual fundraising campaigns
- Facilitating cultivation of individual donors
- Manage systems for donation entries and donor acknowledgement.
- Planning and overseeing donor cultivation events/ fundraisers
- Managing donor database
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in arts administration.
- Experience in nonprofit fundraising and development such as event planning, corporate support and
- donor cultivation.
- Effective communication skills.
- Comfortable networking and communicating with different types of people from board members to artists.
- Familiarity with the Philadelphia donor community and Philadelphia theatre community is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of Patron Manager and Quickbooks
- a plus.
- Evenings and weekend work periodically required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit resume, writing sample, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inis Nua Theatre Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.