Are you ready to make a difference and be a part of global community of leaders? International Women’s Forum (IWF) offers a unique opportunity to contribute to promoting women’s leadership. IWF seeks a Manager of Web and Technology. This position is responsible for maintenance and development of its web infrastructure, including the IWF public site, member portal and conference mobile app. The manager serves as liaison between the IT vendor and staff, and is responsible for helping troubleshoot technical issues.
The International Women’s Forum (IWF) is an invitation-only, membership organization comprised of more than 6,800 diverse and accomplished women from 33 nations on six continents.
IWF is member and mission-driven. Its members are trailblazers, innovators, and pioneers united to advance women’s leadership locally and globally. Members include Fortune 500 executives, government leaders from the local to sovereign level, international nonprofit leaders, and luminaries from the academy, arts, and sciences.
Each year, IWF convenes two global conferences which are unique gatherings of thought leaders brought together to examine critical issues of the day within a local context through a women’s lens. There is no other organization in the world that continually assembles such an extraordinary network of women to exchange ideas, learn, inspire, and build better leadership for a changing world.
IWF’s charitable arm, the Leadership Foundation (LF), supports high-potential women through two leadership development programs – the Fellows Program and the EY Women Athletes Business Network (WABN) Mentoring Program.
IWF also runs the Executive Development Roundtable which is an intensive leadership training program for women at ever stage of professional development.
For more information on IWF and LF visit www.iwforum.org and follow @IWFGlobal on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Update website content and review SEO
- Manage the functionality of member database hosted by NationBuilder
- Collaborate with the web design vendor on any functional enhancements to the site
- Send out member email marketing campaigns from the IWF web and conference registration platforms
- Monitor and analyze site performance
- Collaborate with Directors of Global Programs on the conference registration site buildout in partnership with registration vendor
- Add content and manage launch of the conference mobile app designed by the conference registration vendor
- Manage and maintain office technology infrastructure in coordination with the IT service vendor
- Develop expanded content distribution services including live streaming, webinars and podcasts.
- Support special projects
- Maintain strong service ethic
Qualifications & Expectations
- Experience with SEO and developer tools such as Google analytics
- NationBuilder CRM/CMS Management experience a plus
- Vendor management experience
- Helpdesk experience
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Short-term disability
- Vacation / Sick leave
Level of Language Proficiency
English, any additional language skills a plus
Minimum Education Required