Build a great place to work.
Simprints’ mission is to transform the way the world fights poverty. We build technology to radically increase transparency and effectiveness in global development, making sure that every vaccine, every dollar, every public good reaches the people who need them most. We provide accurate, affordable, and secure identification tools to help NGOs, businesses, and governments deliver essential services to their most vulnerable populations.
Backed by the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation, the Gates Foundation, USAID, FCDO, Gavi, and more, we partner with organisations such as the Ethiopian Federal Ministry of Health, BRAC, Terra Firma, Dimagi, and D-Tree to achieve our mission. We have reached over 1.5 million individuals and are contracted to reach more than 2.5 million people by the end of 2021 through flagship projects like our work with the Ministry of Health in Ghana.
We are looking for a hands-on People Operations Coordinator with great interpersonal skills and a strong interest in recruitment to join our team. Your role will provide recruitment, general HR, and administration support in a fast-paced environment, and will be the first point of contact for all People Operations related queries. This is a great opportunity for a team player ready to take on significant responsibility from day one. You will regularly work with the executive team and directors across the company, and line manage People Operations interns.
- Support hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, promoting a culture of equality, diversity and inclusion; developing job descriptions; conducting and supporting interviews; and coordinating offer letters and contracts.
- Ensure vacancies are receiving maximum visibility and support application pipeline through pragmatic advertising.
- Develop recruitment strategies for hard to fill roles.
- Work with Simprints legal advisers to ensure all contractual paperwork is complaint and fit for purpose.
- Monitor the probationary period and ensure relevant up to date documentation for all new simployees.
- Organise and deliver induction programmes for new simployees.
- Advise on existing organisational policies and procedures, ensuring processes are correctly implemented, managed and updated.
- Manage monthly payroll data for all simployees and work with the Finance team to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing.
- Support rollout of new organisational processes and strategies
- Ensure all records are maintained and stored in line with GDPR
- Experience in human resources (e.g. recruitment, performance management, staff development, disciplinary and grievance management).
- Experience with national or international non-profits, tech companies in the international development sector.
- Experience growing a committed team and working within a scaling organization.
- Good digital competences. Familiarity with GSuite and ability to use web-based software.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage complex processes
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and new deadlines
- Permission to work in the UK
5 Reasons to join Simprints
Life is short. We believe work should be awesome, meaningful, and fun. At Simprints we’re taking on global development’s biggest challenges, powered by an amazing culture and incredible people. Work with us, and you will grow faster, learn more, and take on great responsibilities with potential to make lasting change.
- Purpose: Purpose means different things to different people. But whatever you’re doing, whether it’s building technology, deploying projects, or writing grants—you’re working on something meaningful and out of the ordinary that has the potential to impact millions of lives.
- Flexible hours: More efficient late at night? Better before the sun rises? That’s fine by us. We are looking for people who get the job done, not for people who work between 9am and 5pm.
- Unlimited paid time off. We set high standards and goals, but give people the freedom to choose when and how to recharge. Join a team that trusts you with the job.
- Incredible, diverse team. Ask any “Simployee” what their favourite thing about working at Simprints is, and the answer is likely to be “the people.” Our work is at the intersection of technology and global development, and we’ve managed to build an amazing team drawn from the best technology companies, iNGOs, UN agencies, and universities around the world.
- Professional development and wellbeing. We promote continual learning with self-directed learning objectives, external mentors, and regular one-on-one feedback. We also put our money where our mouth is with a dedicated ‘Learning’ budget, managed by our people operations team.
How to Apply
Share your CV with us at www.simprints.com/careers. We respond to every application and look forward to meeting you!
Simprints is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves in our firm commitment to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to attract, hire, grow, and retain the most qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, ability, religion, nationality, age, sexuality, and other differences. We encourage interested and suitable candidates who are part of underrepresented groups to apply for this position.