60 Lincoln Center Plaza
This part-time position (20 hours/week) assists in box office operations. Note, this is a 40 week/year position.
- Sell and distribute tickets to Juilliard events in multiple venues, using ticketing software
- Assist with membership/donor ticket fulfillment
- Handle customer service inquiries and resolve ticketing/online issues
- Understand and maintain awareness of the entire Juilliard performance schedule
- Provide information to both the public and the Juilliard community about performances
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Assist with general administrative tasks and assignments
- Work box office nights/days of performances in addition to regular office hours.
- Must have previous box office experience including use of ticketing software
- Ability to interact with the public courteously and efficiently, especially with senior citizens and students
- Basic computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Background in the arts, preferably with knowledge of classical music
- Availability to work nights and weekends in addition to regular office hours
- Professional demeanor
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
The Juilliard School has an ongoing commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusiveness throughout the community and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the School's administration.