About the Position
The Health and Wellness Program Manager is a newly created position that will augment The BASE’s academic and sports training by connecting its participants and their families to existing preventative health and wellness services as part of the BASE’s Health & Wellness Initiative. The Program Manager will develop and implement additional programming, track outcomes, and design a framework to be used by other youth sports programs in Boston. He/She will assess and improve the quality of the program, serve as a liaison to families, donors, and partners and be responsible for the engagement and growth of these partnerships.
• Convene and manage a Steering Committee and Advisory Board to ensure all partner organizations, healthcare providers, and various community groups served by the project are represented; host monthly meetings
• Formalize relationships with all service provider organizations and fostering agreements between all parties as to partnership details
• Create systems and processes to properly track and monitor engagement, and determine outreach strategies to our student athletes and their multi-generational families
• Outreach to our student athletes and family population through coaches, social media, email, and parental information sessions at The BASE
• Coordinate access to both on-site and remote program offerings for BASE student athletes, their families, and other youth serving organizations, when appropriate
• Facilitate transportation and appointments, when appropriate
• Successfully track and record all services to evaluate what was the most successful and what needs to be augmented about the program before bringing new partners in
• Provide 6- and 12- month progress reports to funders and review learnings with
healthcare partner institutions and Advisory Board
• 5-7 years of fundraising experience with a focus on health and wellness operations, program management. Bachelor’s Degree, with a Masters degree preferred.
• Demonstrated track record developing and managing programs in the healthcare industry and measuring outcomes.
• Excellent written, analytical, and organizational skills with the ability to
prioritize and execute responsibilities with conflicting priorities.
• Comfortable working with and in diverse communities, across the public, private, civic, and nonprofit sectors.
• Action and detail-oriented self-starter who is highly organized and motivated with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong and mature interpersonal and social skills.
• Demonstrated commitment to social justice and racial, gender, and other forms of diversity.
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience with Salesforce and Internet research.
• A team player with the ability to motivate others and contribute to a positive culture.
• Must be bi-lingual in English and Spanish
About the Position
The Health and Wellness Program Manager is a newly created position that will augment The BASE’s academic and sports training by connecting its participants and their families to existing preventative health and…