• Supporting all fundraising efforts, including identifying, researching and tracking prospects; drafting or editing queries, concept notes and proposals; drafting or editing reports; coordinating and following up on donor communications.
• Managing grants, including tracking deadlines and deliverables, and managing affiliate and donor expectations. Supporting project work by Rights CoLab affiliates.
• Providing administrative support to Co-Founders, including execution of Co-Founder decisions. Supporting strategic coordination among Rights CoLab affiliates.
• Supporting external communication efforts, in coordination with the Social Media Manager.
• Developing and maintaining internal communication systems.
• Providing programmatic support for Business and Finance areas, including researching current ESG developments, initiatives on corporate governance and relevant updates on financial disclosure standards, among others.
• Managing and implementing projects, assuming responsibility for overseeing project scope, managing project teams, providing subject matter expertise, conducting research, and presenting at and facilitating meetings.
• Maintaining direct responsibility for procurement, contracting, invoicing,
subscriptions; liaising with vendors; filling out, processing and organizing fiscal
sponsor expenditure control forms, such as contract requests, requests for
payment, expense reimbursement forms, tax documents, etc. Liaising with fiscal
sponsor on finance and administration functions.
• Contributing to website development, including updating information on existing
• Other duties as assigned.
• Undergraduate Degree; Graduate degree in a field related to Rights CoLab work
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience; at least 3 years of experience
supporting the fundraising function of a medium-sized U.S. non-profit
organization is highly desirable;
• Self-starter, extremely detail-oriented and a great teammate, with a willingness to
take ownership of responsibilities and maintain a high level of positive energy
• Excellent time management, organizational, and project coordination skills;
• Exceptional communications skills: active listening, superlative writing skills, as
well as excellent verbal communication skills and cross-cultural literacy;
• Demonstrated understanding of, and commitment to, corporate responsibility and
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to
multi-task in the face of shifting deadlines and priorities among geographically
• Strong database aptitude, including data entry and report development;
• Experience working with spreadsheets and budgets and a high degree of comfort
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Self-motivating, flexible and open to feedback.
• Supporting all fundraising efforts, including identifying, researching and tracking prospects; drafting or editing queries, concept notes and proposals; drafting or editing reports…