53 West Jackson Boulevard
Are you looking to make a direct impact on youth and poor communities by developing the lives of the people you reach?
Become a part of our growing national non-profit team whose purpose is to bring out
the All Star in everybody.
The Development Officer will function as part of the team that produces the complex donor outreach components of the organization’s various fundraising campaigns. The Development Officer will perform solicitations with individual donors and corporations, support
- Partner with development team to execute on strategy to reach overall annual fundraising goals for the All Stars Project of Chicago.
- Manage a portfolio of 75-100 donors. Design and implement cultivation and solicitation activities, focusing on bringing people to the President’s Committee $1,000 giving level, and stewarding supporters who contribute at the $100-$2,500+ level.
- Generate mailings, emails, and phone solicitations for individual campaigns.
- Cultivate and organize donors for special events, including cocktail receptions, All Stars Talent Show visits, and hands-on volunteer days for supporters.
- Participate in phone shifts during peak fundraising seasons (including some on weeknights and Saturday mornings).
- Create branding and communication for annual campaign and special events.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- 1-3 years of fundraising experience required.
- Passion and commitment to working with youth and poor communities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead teams.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Familiarly with fundraising software/database preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Flexibility in schedule. Evenings and weekends are required for phone shifts, special events or other activities during peak season.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter along with minimum salary requirements (Word or PDF format only) to email@example.com. Please tell us why you’re interested in this role!
Indicate “Development Officer, ASP of Chicago” in the subject line of your email for fastest consideration.
To learn more about All Stars Project, please visit our website at https://allstars.org