Details: $25-27/hr DOE
639 Frederick Street
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Running bi-weekly payroll for a combined staff of 60 hourly & salaried employees, including regular adjustments to earnings/deductions;
- Ongoing A/P & A/R, monthly bank & credit card reconciliations, bi-weekly cash & check deposits, and regular balancing of petty cash;
- Making adjusting JEs as needed, including labor distribution of payroll, monthly income deferral & recognition, cost pool allocation, prepaid expense recognition, and year-end adjustments, etc.
- Generating monthly financial reports and assist with creation of annual budget;
- Responding to personnel inquiries from the EDD, IRS, and instituting garnishment orders;
- Assisting in tax reporting requirements including 1099s and Sales & Use Tax returns;
- Supporting accountant in completion of annual 990s and assist with Worker’s Comp audit as needed;
- Assist with other related projects as needed.
- Highly proficient in QuickBooks and Excel;
- Familiarity with reporting functions within online payment programs (e.g, Square, Stripe).
- Previous experience running payroll (either as a lead or assist); familiarity with Paylocity a plus.
- Familiarity with San Francisco-specific labor laws & requirements (HCSO, PSLO).
- Previous non-profit financial experience and general understanding of GAAP principles.
- Solid ability to multitask, stay organized, meet deadlines, prioritize and RE-prioritize if needed. Excellent verbal & written communication skills a must; previous customer service experience a bonus.
- Must work well in a collaborative, dynamic environment, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- This is a PT (20 hrs/week) hourly, non-exempt position beginning in mid-May 2018.
Flexible schedule, fun staff outings, free gym use & classes at AcroSports.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please include a thoughtful cover letter along with your resume; resumes without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please!
Interviews may begin prior to published application deadline, so don't delay! Position open until filled
AcroSports is an EOE employer committed to a diverse workforce; ALL qualified applicants are encouraged to apply!