Details: Non-Exempt hourly position
902 140th Ave NE
Do you consider yourself highly detailed oriented and organized? Do you enjoy and have experience planning conferences or events? Are you a skilled customer service professional looking to expand your career? The Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA), serving and supporting CPAs throughout Washington, is seeking an individual with the ability to manage multiple priorities to oversee and administer our educational conference program from start to finish. The individual filling this role will join the Education Department, a close-knit team with a reputation for providing exceptional customer service.
We are looking for someone able to:
· Manage and administer content development for educational conferences
· Oversee and administer the conference sponsorship programs
· Oversee and administer the in-house training programs
· Provide administrative assistance to our education department
The successful candidate will:
- Be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize projects
- Have conference or event planning experience
· Have customer service experience
· Have strong customer service skills, including the ability to manage multiple phone lines
· Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Have a high school diploma
Helpful but not required:
- Database experience
- College degree or equivalent work experience
We are a small but talented staff of 23 so we tend to wear many hats. You’ll need to be a self-starter and able to work without close supervision.
The full job description is available at https://www.wscpa.org/careers. This full-time, 37.5 hour per week position includes benefits. The salary range is $19.00-20.50 per hour DOE. This is an FLSA non-exempt position.
This full-time, 37.5 hour per week position includes benefits: medical, dental, vision, LTD, Life, Flexible Spending, EAP, 401(k), PTO.
Level of Language Proficiency
English - proficient. Able to speak, read and write.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word or pdf format. Please indicate “Conference Coordinator” in the subject line. Please note: a cover letter is required to be considered for this position. This position will be open until filled.
Washington Society of CPAs is an Equal Opportunity Employer