129 West 67th Street
Kaufman Music Center––a multi-arts center located in Manhattan’s Upper West Side––seeks a part-time Box Office Assistant. With a dual emphasis on arts education and performance, the Center serves as a resource for students, artists and audiences through its three divisions: the Lucy Moses School, a community school for the arts which offers instruction in music, dance and theater to children and adults ages 2 and up; Merkin Concert Hall, an acoustically-renowned performance space known for its innovative programming schedule; and the Special Music School (P.S. 859), a unique public school.
• Maintain the highest standard of customer experience
• Sell tickets in person and via phone
• Respond to all phone inquiries and messages
• Print batch tickets for mailing
• Fill comp lists
• Organize will call and distribute at events
• Catalogue and fill mail orders from brochure mailings
• General assistant to box office manager
• Any other duties reasonably related to the functions described above
• Strong organizational and customer service skills
• Possesses excellent communication skills
• Capable of carrying out a wide array of duties
• Works well in a team environment with minimum supervision; and is responsible and flexible.
• Must have experience in Box Office or visitor services related work.
• Previous experience with Tessitura ticketing software is strongly desired.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email résumé and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read: BOX OFFICE ASSISTANT. No phone calls, please.
Kaufman Music Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.