Special Education Teachers
· Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's Degree
· PA Special Education Certification
· Middle and/or HS Subject area certification
· Background Checks
Coordinate and provide academic and social instruction to support the educational programming and physical needs of special education students with various disabilities and other exceptionalities assigned to String Theory Schools. Plan curriculum and prepare lessons and other instructional materials according to achievement levels of students.
Full-time Positions are available at the Elementary, Middle School and High School levels.
· High energy level and ability to communicate effectively across a variety of team members including parents is essential.
· Data collection/Progress Monitoring, classroom management, IEP writer skills
· IEP goals addressed through interventions
· Wilson Language Program
· 1-3 years experience
· Lesson Plans/Co-Teaching Plan for each week
· IEP meetings
· Progress Monitoring Daily/Weekly, Progress Reports due quarterly
· Communication with Parents and Related Services
· Resource for teachers
Please email resumes in a PDF format to Michaela Ball:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Paid Time Off
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required