At Last Mile Health, we obsess about exceptional work. Are you highly detail-orientated, technologically savvy, and consider yourself an authority in creating efficiency? If so, you may be our next Special Projects Coordinator.
As the Special Projects Coordinator reporting to the Deputy Country Director, you'll support the Country Director's office in implementing programming across Liberia with specific focus on technology, management tools, document management, and overall coordination of country-wide meeting, workshops, and retreats.
What You'll Do
- Become the in-house expert on project management software, Last Mile Health's internal website, and organization-wide teamwork tools and lead implementation and on-going staff training and support, as well as, innovate on existing technology
- Coordinate key meetings across Liberia such as office town halls, all-staff calls, leadership and team retreats and serve as a manager of the Senior Management Team
- Liaise with departments to promote internal professional development opportunities across teams and develop systems to support understanding of the topics presented
- Develop programming opportunities for leadership to listen to and learn from staff organization-wide
- Track deadlines for projects led by the Country Director and Deputy Country Director and support on execution of activities
- Be available to travel up to 20% within Liberia
What You'll Bring
- Professional work experience successfully leading a range of projects and priorities in a dynamic office setting
- Ability to quickly learn and troubleshoot new technologies and techniques on the job
- Data collection and analysis skills
- Liberian work authorization
You'll Impress Us If
- You have training in IT, adult learning techniques, or facilitation
- You have a master's degree
About Last Mile Health
Last Mile Health (LMH) saves lives in the world's most remote communities by partnering with governments to bring critical primary care services to the doorsteps of people living in the last mile. Last Mile Health is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization with offices in Liberia, Boston and New York. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Minimum Education Required