100 Venture Way
Collaborates with stakeholders across the organization as well as with external partners to implement evaluation plans and report findings in support of our mission.
- Creates, deploys, and administers surveys, monitors response rates, and assesses responses to ensure surveys collect timely and high-quality data.
- Interacts with program participants to enable successful completion and participation in surveys, interviews, and focus groups.
- Participates in the development of interview protocols and conducts interviews.
- Manages, extracts, merges, cleans, and stores data in a regular and reproducible fashion using a combination of tools (including Salesforce, R, Excel, Tableau)
- Conducts exploratory quantitative data analysis using Tableau, R, and Excel and prepare statistics, tables, and graphs to convey those results to stakeholders.
- Analyzes and translates quantitative and qualitative data into insightful written reports, visualizations, and dashboards to inform program development and organizational decision making. Responds to internal staff and external funder requests for information on a regular basis.
- Synthesizes evaluation results for use in the development of grant proposals, reports to funders, conference presentations and journal articles.
- Initiates and recommend tools and process improvement techniques that serve the evaluation team in its workflow with internal and external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally with a concentration in social science research, evaluation, or related field
- 1-5 years of research or evaluation experience
- Track record of learning new software. Preferably has demonstrable technical skills among some of the following tools:
- Survey tools (e.g., SurveyGizmo, Qualtrics)
- Scripting or command-line languages for statistics (e.g., R, Python, Stata)
- Databases, data warehouses, or CRMs (e.g., Salesforce, SQL)
- Qualitative research packages
- Data visualization or business intelligence (e.g., Tableau)
- Evidence of strong project management skills, including use of existing processes and tools
- Truly enjoy working with data and possess a desire to expand and apply your data skills
- Experience global education or in research and evaluation of education is a plus
- Experience conducting interviews and performing qualitative research is a plus
Across the board, VentureWell staff:
- Are able to succeed and thrive in an environment with competing and changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Have a track record of and ability to build solid, collaborative working relationships; and are strong team players who enjoy “customer service”
- Are self-starters with strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high quality work
- Are active learners who independently learn new tools and work processes quickly
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
Candidates for this position must not require sponsorship for U.S. Work Authorization
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required