Reports directly to: CEO
The Founder & CEO of Libertas Foundation is looking for a self-motivated, organized, and detailed-oriented Assistant to serve as both an Executive and Personal assistant. The ideal candidate would consistently take initiative on projects and have a strong ability to multitask. Prioritizing tasks and having an eye for small details is critical. The Assistant would be working in a unique environment and would be comfortable with active listening and execution of tasks, especially while the CEO is on the phone. The Assistant will be working with highly confidential material, and being discrete is a must. Additional skill-sets include exercising good judgment, strong written and verbal communication skills, and being available any day of the week.
Duties & Responsibilities: Executive Assistant
· Independently manage the Executive’s multiple calendars, executing their travel plans, preparing and arranging for briefing materials, and organizing meetings and conferences, etc.;
· Schedule staff and other meetings (booking meeting rooms, coordinating technology needs, ordering food, and additional responsibilities as needed);
· Prepare materials, agendas, and meeting memos;
· Attend communications team meetings and track team action items;
· Assist with special projects as needed;
· Maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of work, including phone calls, emails, memos, and financial statements;
· Attend meetings with the Executive, actively taking notes, and following up on action items;
· Coordinate with outside administrative staff;
· Prepare preliminary materials to enable the executives to meet important deadlines;
· Record detailed notes for department and board meetings, and assist with scheduling;
· Assists with day-to-day functions, including assessment of management and administrative problem and issues that surface;
· Respond to emails on behalf of the CEO, ensuring usage of their “voice”;
· Carry out additional duties as needed.
Duties and responsibilities: Personal Assistant
· Manage the CEO’s complex schedule in their day-to-day life, including personal, business, and human rights commitments
· Maintaining a highly detailed and well-balanced calendar.
· Track and prioritize communication with emails and calls, send reminders, and ensure that promptly deliver follow-up communication.
· Actively manage the CEO’s business and personal deadlines, ensuring that all processes are documented and the related documentation is organized.
· Book extensive international and domestic l travel.
· Travel with the CEO and handle all matters of the trip.
· Prepare highly detailed itineraries and be available for last-minute changes, including weekends
· Track and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
· Organize and schedule various board commitments throughout the year.
· Provide personal administrative support to the CEO: schedule personal appointments, coordinate errands, liaise with friends and family, manage mail and paperwork, etc.
· Carry out additional duties as they arise and are needed.
You may be expected to travel up to 50% for this position, including weekends.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee incumbent in this position. The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties. Open communication and feedback with the CEO is encouraged, especially as the job evolves.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities listed above are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to accommodate individuals with disabilities reasonably. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
Equal opportunity employer:
Libertas Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Libertas Foundation does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
Reports directly to: CEO
The Founder & CEO of Libertas Foundation is looking for a self-motivated, organized, and detailed-oriented Assistant to serve as both an Executive and Personal assistant. The ideal candidate would…
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.