31 East Armat Street
Position Opening: Residential Coordinator
Reports to: Associate Program Director
Date: February 28, 2018
Location: Crisis Center
Overview: To ensure a high quality of service delivery in all aspects of client care through the coordination, supervision, and development of all Residential Programs.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
· Oversee the development, implementation, documentation, and evaluation of residential programming.
· Supervise all client activity to ensure a safe, healthy environment, which reflects agency principles.
· Ensure immediate and effective response to all client care needs.
· Supervise program staff including all aspects of development and guidance (e.g. performance appraisals, disciplinary action, individual sessions, etc.).
· Ensure compliance of agency policies and procedures and maintain the standard, which reflect our Mission and philosophy of care.
· Facilitate and coordinate all team meetings, case reviews and transition meetings.
· Provide consistent and supportive documented individual and/or group supervision to all assigned staff.
· Ensure responsible use of all resources and distribution of funds in accordance with agency philosophy, policies and practices. (Maintain an accurate documented account of monies issued to operate program activities on a consistent basis.)
· Maintain accurate documentation of case file; grant reports and program information.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports.
· Develop and maintain relations with outside agencies, organizations and committees concerning program and youth related issues.
· Ensure a safe and healthy environment for staff and clients through staff scheduling, adequate monitoring of supplies, employment of capable staff and communication of program issues and concerns to the Program Director.
· Participate in the development of program resources for the population served.
· Exhibit professional behavior in all interactions with staff and youth.
· All other duties assigned by the Director.
Knowledge and Skills: Master’s degree in human service field; excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills, deep commitment to the youth we serve, flexibility, strong ability to handle multiple tasks; knowledge of youth population issues, residential programming experience a plus, and valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Covenant House Pennsylvania is an employer of choice offering:
-Flexible Spending Accounts
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required