34 S. Highland Avenue
Primary job functions:
1. Select music for Sunday morning worship and Christmas Eve services, incorporating service themes and considering suggestions from Pastor, choir members, Session or congregation.
2. Perform music in worship services on organ and piano.
3. Rehearse and direct the choir in performance of anthems and any other musical pieces.
4. Arrange for any instrumental or vocal soloists, including music selection and rehearsal.
5. Arrange for periodic organ and piano maintenance.
6. Encourage musical participation within the congregation
7. Meet with or interact with Pastor, Personnel Committee or Session as needed
8. Other ad hoc duties as necessary
· Experience in selecting music and leading the musical portion of religious services
· Organ and piano proficiency
· Experience in leading a choir or group vocal performances
· Must furnish references to Personnel Committee
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in English
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email resume and cover letter to the attention of the Personnel Committee to email@example.com