The Practice Services Manager (PSM) manages the client relationship through its lifecycle and is the primary point of contact for all Centering practice sites within a geographic region. Early in the client lifecycle, the PSM assesses site needs and coordinates the delivery of products and services necessary to implement Centering group care. Once Centering is established, the PSM provides regular outreach and support to ensure that sites are reaching their goals. The PSM works closely with Centering Consultants (our field staff) to support their work in the field and manages the planning, promotion and evaluation of Centering milestone events. The position is customer-service driven with a focus on anticipating site needs and identifying solutions to common challenges.
The PSM position is based out of our Boston office.
· Conduct customer needs assessments, assess site readiness for Centering, develop and finalize site licenses and service agreements
· Coordinate the Centering startup process and support implementation
· Provide technical assistance for CHI’s quality assurance process and toolkit, support site understanding of Centering standards and protocols
· Provide consultation and technical assistance to practice sites on facilitation skills, system change, and Centering practice sustainability
· Contribute to setting and reaching the Practice Services Department productivity goals
· Manage work processes in Salesforce and ensure the integrity of data and reporting
· Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure highest-quality customer service
· Participate in continual internal process evaluation and improvement
· Contribute to a culture of trust, respect, and accountability
· Contribute to organizational project –based work
· Product and service evaluation and quality assurance
· Occasional travel to conferences and events
Experience, Skills & Attributes
· Mission-driven with an interest in public health
· Minimum three to five years health system experience or comparable,
· Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, respond to tight timelines, pay attention to detail, and operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Proven written and verbal communications skills
· Highly-developed attention to detail, with the ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work in highly collaborative, team-like environment while also being able to work independently on projects and tasks
· Adaptable and comfortable with change as we grow rapidly
· Experience working with diverse populations
· Experience managing projects across multiple departments
· Positive, customer service-oriented attitude
· Proficiency with MS Office products (especially Excel) and Google applications (especially Gmail), experience with Salesforce a plus
· Bilingual/bicultural background highly desirable
· Bachelor’s degree, postgraduate degree a plus but not required. MA, IBCLC or Community Health Worker encouraged to apply
· Familiarity with Centering a plus
· Ability to travel
Applicants should submit a resume with a one-page cover letter briefly summarizing their interest in and qualifications for the position to: email@example.com Please put “Practice Service Manager” in the subject line.
CHI offers an attractive benefits package, including medical, dental and life insurance, retirement plan, tax-deferred annuity, and generous vacation.
We embrace diversity and look for employees who are passionate, curious and eager for the challenge of changing healthcare.
Minimum Education Required