111 5th Avenue
About ARCHIVE Global: Architecture for Health In Vulnerable Environments
ARCHIVE Global is an international non-profit organization that utilizes architectural design to reduce the global burden of disease. Working within socioeconomically vulnerable communities around the world, we apply innovative, low-cost housing design solutions to improve living conditions and health outcomes for the poorest of the poor. With projects in in almost 10 countries, ARCHIVE has directly benefited thousands around the world with improved living conditions and healthier lives. We’ve also reached over ten thousand people with training, education, and awareness campaigns promoting the vital connection between housing and health.
• Research — We investigate how the built environment contributes to public health challenges globally.
• Advocacy — We inform communities about best practices to improve health and reduce the risk of disease and strive to bring change at an international level by informing in public policy.
• Construction — We design, test, and build practical housing solutions that actively combat poor health.
ARCHIVE Global is a young, dynamic, and growing organization working in 9 countries. Recent recognition includes:
• One of 8 “World’s Best Sustainability Ideas” - Forbes Magazine
• OpenIDEO Winner
ARCHIVE Global seeks an experienced and creative Partnerships and Development Manager to build and generate donor engagement and revenue.
The Development Manager will create the organization’s partnership and communications strategy, oversee the Development Team, and serve as the primary contact for partners and supporters. This position represents a unique opportunity for an innovative mid-level professional who is passionate about taking charge of organizational development.
- Serve as the organization’s primary partnership and development representative.
- Develop long term strategic partnership framework for NGOs.
- Manage relationships with NGOs contacts to cultivate funding partnerships.
- Identify sources for corporate support and build creative strategies to generate funding.
- Create funding campaigns/programs for delivery to potential partners.
- Negotiate sponsorship agreements with organizations/partnerships.
- Manage individual/organizational donor relationships.
- Manage development team of staff and/or interns.
- Build and coordinate special events and programs.
- Qualify and quantify value creation to potential partners.
- Manage social media and public outreach efforts.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years in strategic growth and partnership development.
- Minimum 3 years in nonprofit (or international development) sector.
- Strong experience in building relationships.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience building and managing CRM databases.
- Comfort and ease working in a fast-paced environment, managing a large volume of requests.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Be creative, bold, and a team player.
- Graduate degree in relevant fields preferred/non-profit administration.
- Knowledge/experience in architecture.
Level of Language Proficiency
Additional languages other than English.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter, CV, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject, “Development Manager.”
We are seeking to fill this position ASAP. This position will remain open until filled.