Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
1368 Fulton Street
The Facilities Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the physical maintenance of the Commercial Center (Restoration Plaza). This individual's duties will include daily tour of the Plaza to ensure the comfort and safety of tenants and patrons. Duties include the assignment, supervision and timely evaluation of staff such that the condition of the facilities consistently meets the highest standards of operation, consistent with comparable high functioning commercial centers and BOMA.
- Supervise and prepare work schedules and assignments for the maintenance staff of twelve (12) plus.
- Ability to evalaute the operations' staff and ensure updated training schedules and assess staff performance.
- Knowledge of New York City buildings codes, health and safety regulations/certificates pertaining to standpipe, compressor and others deemed necessary.
- Requisitions and maintain tools/log, materials and supplies utilized by Plaza personnel.
- Direct facility staff in support of capital projects.
- Maintenance Supervisor must have knowledge/experience with the preparation and implementation of a Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Correct and respond to violations pertaining to building deficiences.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must have knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations for construction contracts and the operations of the New York City Department of Buildings a plus.
- Applicant must have working knowledge of computerized systems.
- Veterans with supervisory/management engineering/mechanical background will be given preference.
- Applicant must have willingness and aptitude to learn turbine cogeneration heat plant operations. On the job training will be offered.
- Applicant must possess Fire/Life Safety Credentials.
- Applicant must have all other certificates of fitness provided by NYC DOB/FDNY.
- 5-7 Years experience
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Accrued time includes Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
403(b) Plan offerings
Minimum Education Required