Details: commensurate with experience
205 Lexington Avenue at 32nd Street
The External Relations Administrative Assistant will support the Chief External Relations Officer and supporting team. The external relations department includes marketing, communications, public relations, classes, education and special events. Core responsibilities include:
Classes and Education
- Manage classes and education including scheduling independent contractors, managing the monthly calendar, updating the website to include new classes and removing old ones, collecting registration fees, distributing reimbursements, and billing independent contractors.
Marketing / Communications
- Order business cards, palm cards and other marketing materials.
- Provide social media support, including researching Facebook and Instagram post-worthy articles and information having to do with PMADs, as well as patrolling FB mommy communities to see if there are posts about new or expecting mom’s suffering from PMAD symptoms in need of treatment.
- Ensure that content on the website is current and notify our web designer if content has expired and needs to be removed.
- Create and maintain repository for managing external contacts.
- Assist with the organization and oversight of special events including monthly provider seminars, staff development trainings, and more.
Other Administrative Support
- Support the Chief External Relations Officer by managing the calendar, scheduling appointments, answering calls and making travel arrangements
- Schedule visits with external maternal mental health providers.
The External Relations Administrative Assistant demonstrates strong organizational and people skills and initiative. He/She will display a strong work ethic and will be adept at working with and collaborating with other team members to ensure effective communication of external relations activities. Proficiency in personal computer use and familiarity with social media platforms required.
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office;
· Strong organizational skills, must be detail oriented;
· Strong interest in women’s emotional health;
· Excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills;
· Ability to be flexible;
· Ability to work as part of a team;
· Ability to multi-task;
· Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
Full health, dental and vision.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to: