Beacon of Hope (BOH), a Division of Catholic Charities Community Services, provides multiple levels of residential services in the Bronx, Staten Island, and Brooklyn. The Intake Coordinator conducts client screenings throughout New York City, and maintains a waitlist of eligible candidates for BOH housing. The role assists residential staff in monitoring and filling vacancies, tracks admissions and discharges, and submits residential data as required. They will also liaison with all referral sources and represents BOH at various stakeholder meetings and participates in Quality Improvement activities for BOH programs.
· Master’s degree in a mental health discipline
· License in a Mental Health Discipline, or License eligibility
· Experience working with mentally ill and/or substance use population
· Strong clinical and assessment skills, with ability to engage and relate to clients
· Excellent computer, organizational, time-management and communication skills
Minimum Education Required