Details: Dependent on Experience
The ACCS LPHA Clinician promotes the full integration and functioning of adults with psychiatric conditions by way of providing comprehensive clinical community services. Working in a community based setting, the ACCS LPHA Clinician will perform clinical duties including intake, assessment, treatment planning and clinical interventions for assigned Persons Served (PS), whether living independently in the community or in a Group Living Environment or Supported Independent Environment.
The ACCS LPHA Clinician will be responsible for determining PS needs for rehabilitative services as required by Medicaid Rehab Option for outreach and Group Home Living or Supported Independent Environments. This role will also provide leadership amongst the team by directing the delivery of Treatment Plan interventions by Team Outreach Workers, oversee treatment interventions of Persons Served in GLEs/SIEs and model appropriate interventions. The ACCS LPHA will train and supports staff in delivering clinical evidence-based practices and best practices to all Persons Served, including Group Living Environment/Supported Independent Environments (GLE/SIE) Program Directors and staff.
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Minimum Education Required