Details: Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
325 Lindell Ave
The North County Land Trust (NCLT) is searching for a new team member! We are seeking a motivated, creative thinker to join a small team with a big vision. NCLT is a nonprofit organization building on 25 years of conservation success. We need a champion of our mission to lead our outreach and community engagement as our member and volunteer base grows. This is a part-time position based at our office in Leominster, Massachusetts.
The OEC will work closely with the Executive Director, staff and an engaged board of directors to manage our relationships with members, volunteers and the broader community. If you are organized, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as proven initiative and creativity, we want to work with you!
1. Fundraising office management. Manage communication with Land Trust supporters through a team-based approach to fundraising and donor engagement. Help prepare reports on fundraising campaigns using the Little Green Light CRM software.
2. Volunteer program development. Oversee and build on our community volunteer program to create a strong connection to the organization. Establish relationships with other community groups and foster joint programming.
3. Events planning. Oversee the implementation of outreach and fundraising opportunities, including one or two annual signature NCLT events. Plan other community and donor events, and represent NCLT at these events.
4. Communications and Marketing. Coordinate the design and production of the Land Trust marketing materials (digital, print). Help design and manage digital communications such as an e-newsletter, social media content, and website updates. Manage a database of NCLT owned photographs used for publicity.
5. Supervise AmeriCorps Service Member. Provide supervision and guidance for one service member who will implement parts of the OEC’s programming. (In FY2019 we plan to host a Community Engagement/ Youth Education Coordinator service member.)
1. Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
2. Well organized, detail-oriented, able to set priorities and manage time as well as multiple projects and deadlines.
3. Upbeat, positive leadership style. Demonstrates program design ability and can motivate others and manage teams.
4. Ability to represent the organization in various venues, respecting the diverse opinions of our stakeholders.
5. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds, and walk on uneven terrain during community and donor events.
6. Some weekends and evenings required.
PREFERRED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
1. A Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years’ experience in a related field.
2. Computer skills including MS Office tools, Google apps, Constituent Relationship Management software, MailChimp (or similar platform), basic design skills.
3. Familiarity with the north central Massachusetts region
4. The flexibility and good humor to work in a small nonprofit environment where collaboration is vital.
Reports to: Executive Director
Work Schedule: Flexible hours within the workweek, occasional evening or weekend work as events require
Salary and Benefits: Competitive hourly salary, no benefits.
Deadline: June 15th, or until position is filled.
North County Land Trust Land Trust is an equal opportunity employer.
Flexible hours within the work week.
Opportunity to work some hours from home.
Beautiful office location with hiking trails on campus.
Friendly and supportive, team-based, working environment.
Dog friendly office.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
HOW TO APPLY Please send cover letter and resume, combined into one PDF file, and labeled LastName.OEC to Anna Wilkins at email@example.com.
For more information, please list questions/needs in an email to Anna Wilkins at the address above.
North County Land Trust Land Trust is an equal opportunity employer. North County Land Trust Land Trust is an equal opportunity employer.