60 Lincoln Center Plaza
Description: Reporting to the Information Technology Director of Enterprise Applications, leads projects and develop solutions that often require independent decision-making. Develops systems requirements and system designs and will be the technical liaison for the user community and technical staff for enterprise applications. Analyzes and resolves problems as well as proactively monitors and prevents problems from occurring. Requires project management-related activities such as planning, sizing, configuring and scheduling as well as back-end application maintenance. Evaluates options for meeting user requirements and ensure that enterprise system requirements are identified, prioritized and incorporated into effective solutions.
- Develop and support interfaces to integrate enterprise applications with other third-party auxiliary systems ensuring the correct and timely flow of data between the systems. Assist in the development of Ellucian-Colleague related custom applications and integration interfaces using Software Development Lifecycle with requirements-gathering, design, development and documentation.
- Assist in the maintenance of the enterprise systems by installing necessary software updates and upgrades of certain applications and operating systems.
- Maintain a general understanding of various modules of the enterprise systems to serve as a subject matter expert for the users.
- Work with the CTO and Enterprise Applications Director to gather and analyze information to develop new application systems or modify present application systems or implement new product and services.
- Along with the engineering team, responsible for basic management and maintenance of our various database servers including MS SQL, mysql and Oracle.
- Work with the infrastructure team to manage and support our database servers.
- Participate in end user training by providing staff members with requisite enterprise systems
- training as required.
- Provide support to end-users of enterprise systems, e.g., CCure, CSGold, Raiser’s Edge, Asimut calendaring system.
- Possess a good understanding of the data architecture of enterprise systems to assist in reporting, user support and data downloads.
- Cultivate positive and productive relationships with other departments and demonstrate creativity in recommending solutions to user problems to enhance and streamline their processes.
- Execute other projects and tasks in coordination with the Chief Technology Officer and Director, Enterprise Applications, to support the IT department and the School.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, MIS or a related field.
- At least five years of programming experience in an integrated database environment.
- Experience with Windows and UNIX (or LINUX) operating system and Database Software
- Strong facility in modern web technologies including XML, XSLT, Java, AJAX, etc.
- Expert knowledge of RESTapi.
- Ability to work with C#, JSON.
- A demonstrable desire and ability to learn new technologies.
- An ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve end user problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills required.
- Good communications skills with an ability to interact easily with various members of the School’s user community.
- Understanding of/exposure to Ellucian’s Colleague application suite a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
The Juilliard School has an ongoing commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusiveness throughout the community and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the School's administration.
To apply, please click on the following link: https://goo.gl/erzQ17