The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research (MJFF) was founded in 2000 with one clear objective: accelerating meaningful therapeutic advances and, ultimately, a cure for Parkinson’s disease (PD). The Foundation applies extraordinary scientific, business and media assets to this singular focus—thus creating a unique and dynamic organization. Since inception, MJFF has quickly grown into the largest global funder of Parkinson’s disease research outside the U. S. federal government, having funded over $800 million in research projects in both academic and industry labs worldwide.
We believe that to find a cure for PD as quickly as possible, our capital needs to push research forward today—we therefore deliberately have no endowment. We instead start our fundraising from zero each year and seek to deploy funds raised as quickly and wisely as possible. MJFF raises over $90 million annually. Today, the Foundation has approximately 140 full-time employees who are based in New York City.
Your core responsibilities will include Salesforce configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other systems that are part of the wider CRM ecosystem. You will work closely with the CRM team to improve our Salesforce implementation across all business areas of the Foundation. Additionally, you will work with stakeholders across departments to develop technical requirements for business process improvements and deliver solutions based on those requirements.
● Responsible for all aspects of Salesforce and related platforms, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, general troubleshooting, 3rd party applications and AppExchange products
● Responsible for implementing customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
● Seek out opportunities to utilize Salesforce and related platforms to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
● Utilize a change management process to scope, develop, and implement new applications and updates to existing applications
● Work with users to develop requirements for various initiatives, document those requirements, build an implementation plan, and deploy new features
● Bachelor’s degree (a technical degree or concentration is preferred)
● 4 years in Salesforce-based administration, project management, or analyst roles
● Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering and creating/deploying solutions to end users
● Experience with Marketing Cloud and/or a comparable marketing automation system
● Past involvement in large-scale Salesforce projects
● Experience using Salesforce data tools (DemandTools, Data Loader, Workbench, Scribe, etc.)
● Basic release management experience
● Familiarity with Salesforce query languages and Apex, although advanced coding skills are not required
● Ability to critically review feature requests and suggest alternate proposals and optimizations as warranted
● Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM-211) or Developer (DEV-401) Certification
● In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce platform and a good understanding of how it is used in common business processes (Sales, Marketing, Analytics, etc.)
● Professional experience working through a feature development lifecycle including requirements gathering, development, user testing, and deployment
● Experience working in AWS with Redshift, Lambda, S3, and similar services
● Intermediate Python development skills including unit testing, API integration work, and ETL processes
● Experience with Skuid for Salesforce for application development
The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research (MJFF) was founded in 2000 with one clear objective: accelerating meaningful therapeutic advances and, ultimately, a cure for Parkinson’s disease (PD). The Foundation applies…
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and thoughtful cover letter describing their specific qualifications and interest in the position. Submissions without cover letters will not be considered. Please click on the following link. Please, no telephone inquiries and do not contact our staff directly. Only applicants who best match the position needs will be contacted.
The Michael J. Fox Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and thoughtful cover letter describing their specific qualifications and interest in the position. Submissions…