Clinic Receptionist - Bilingual strongly preferred (English and Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Job posted by Charlotte Maxwell Clinic
Details: $17-20/hour for 30 hours/week.
610 16TH ST, STE 426
The Receptionist will call clients to schedule their appointments and greet them when they arrive; coordinate volunteer practitioners during shifts; and monitor clinic operations and inventory. Your 30-hour work week will include regular Saturday/Sunday shifts as well as some weekdays in the office. All staff are scheduled in the office together on Wednesdays.
- Coordinate scheduling of weekend clinic shifts as assigned by the Clinic Manager.
- Interact with clients over the phone and in person; collaborate with other staff to help meet clients’ needs.
- Physically set up treatment rooms, make practitioner room assignments, pull and file charts, set up food donations and snacks, and clean up after shift.
- Manage client scheduling system and act as primary administrator of client database.
- Provide input at case management meetings to prioritize client services and to better meet clients’ needs.
- Assist Volunteer Coordinator in scheduling volunteers, find substitute shift coordinators when necessary, and fill in as shift coordinator in case substitute can’t be found or there is an unexpected cancellation.
- Data entry and other administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications & attributes:
- Warm, compassionate, caring demeanor;
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills, in interpersonal, group and public settings;
- Excellent phone manners and skills;
- Detail oriented; · Flexible;
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products & email;
- Commitment to working in a team environment;
- Familiarity with integrative medicine desired;
- Strong, solutions-focused customer service skills; previous front desk experience preferred;
- Bilingual Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) strongly preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
30 hours/week. Salary range: $17-20/ hour. Includes comprehensive health benefits, pro-rated paid time off, and weekly employee wellbeing offerings (tai chi, mindfulness meditation, etc.)
Comprehensive health benefits, pro-rated paid time off, and weekly employee wellbeing offerings (tai chi, mindfulness meditation, etc.)
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual English and Cantonese/Mandarin
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website and Facebook page to get to know us. Then submit your resume and cover letter to the email listed above.
In your cover letter (no more than one page) please tell us about a time you provided excellent customer service or solved a challenging problem. Please also share with us why you are interested in helping create access to integrative medical care. IMPORTANT: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please no visits or phone calls.
Thank you and best wishes to you for your job search!