2011 Crystal Drive
- Serves as main point of contact with USAID for all agreement-related matters under the GEPT LWA.
- Manages all agreement-related administration of the Leader Award and any
- Associate Awards issued to CEPPS, from proposal submission to close-out, and maintains records of all agreements, modifications, and other agreement-related communications.
- Negotiates agreement-related issues on behalf of the consortium and builds consensus among the CEPPS partners for all submissions and communications to USAID.
- Works with the Technical Director and CEPPS Senior Managers to ensure compliance with USAID rules and regulations, and to review, refine, and improve CEPPS’ internal policies, procedures, budget and systems.
- Supports the development of integrated work products (including proposal development and reporting) and their timely delivery to USAID.
- In coordination with the Technical Director, oversees other Key Personnel and immediate support staff to ensure responsiveness to USAID.
- With the Technical Director, serves as the primary liaison with associate partners, ensuring that they are incorporated into all elements of the LWA, as appropriate.
- Assists the CEPPS Technical Director in developing the annual workplan and monitoring its implementation, as well as requests for rapid response programs.
- Oversees CEPPS’s intranet operations, which consists of a central Microsoft SharePoint platform that includes an internal management system and an external portal for USAID.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Minimum Education Required