Tel Giborim 5
The Jaffa Institute is seeking a full time Grants and Development Coordinator for its successful International Grants Department.
The tasks of the position are:
- To establish and maintain donor relations with foundations and organizations through writing and editing letters of intent, proposals, and reports.
- To maintain and develop the organization's online presence through social media.
- To manage the group visits coming to the Jaffa Institute's program sites.
- Native English – reading, writing, speaking.
- 1+ year experience in grant writing/fundraising, liaising with communities abroad, or in nonprofit or community development fields.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & meet multiple deadlines.
Other experience (Preferred):
- Hebrew Language Capabilities
- Social Media Management
- Tech savvy
Level of Language Proficiency
Native English: reading, writing, speaking
Hebrew Language Capabilities
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a writing sample to Zoe@jaffainst.co.il