Beloved Community is seeking an exceptional sales leader to join the team as our Sales Account Executive. The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for setting and executing the sales strategy for our enterprise software application, Awa by Beloved. You will work directly with our Business Development team to set sales goals and targets and support the growth of our enterprise software. You have worked with start-up software sales before and thrive on connecting social values to enterprise solutions.
As a Beloved Community team member you must understand the unique responsibilities and accountabilities of a diversity, equity, and inclusion focused organization. You provide outstanding leadership; communicate professionally and work with flexibility, efficiency, and with an anti-oppression lens both individually and as part of a complex team/community effort.
What You Bring
- You have experience in selling enterprise software applications, platforms or solutions. You are confident pitching new products to new customers and new services/products to existing customers.
- You have strong project management skills. You can manage the entire sales cycle, input sales tracking data, and maintain strong client relationships throughout.
- You have a proven track record of exceptional quota attainment. You excel at each step of the sales cycle, set progressive goals and deliver on them.
- You are highly collaborative. You embrace others’ ideas and insights about our products to develop stronger, more comprehensive content and presentations.
- You thrive in a high volume sales context. You are energized at the thought of 40+ calls per week and the related follow up.
- You can translate ROI to various audiences. You work directly with Beloved clients and partners to support their understanding of Beloved software services. You are equally confident pitching national and global nonprofit leaders to multinational corporate buyers.
- You’ve done a bit of it all. You are versed in a variety of sales and marketing practices for different audiences and are confident being the first and only sales team member:
- Seven+ years of experience working in an enterprise solution sales role
- Experience selling a start-up product in a nonprofit environment
- Experience working with a senior management team with a wide berth of authority to make decisions promoting the organization's services
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse personalities, and the wide variety of professional backgrounds and experiences.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and solve problems as they arise
- Comfort utilizing tools such as Google Suite, Microsoft Suite and Zoom.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven results as a consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Understanding and experience with the nonprofit industry is a plus
- Proven ability to align with internal leadership teams to present a single vision for our customers
Sales Strategy and Management
- Work with senior management to identify, strategize, and target new accounts and opportunities within the target sectors
- Prepare and manage strategic sales plans to meet short and long-term objectives and goals.
- You support and inform the annual Sales budget, including quotas and compensation plans.
- Develop a contact network with customers and maintain regular relationships with all levels of decision-makers
- Track all sales activities in company systems and keep current contacts, prospects, quotes, and orders
- Present the Beloved Community software solutions at local, regional, national and international conferences
- Research industry specific trends and the equity audit landscape to communicate our unique market proposition
Client Relationship Management
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationship with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs
- Track leads and conversions in our CRM platform
- Collaborate across the organization to resolve customer complaints regarding products or service with the software platform
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments throughout Beloved Community for resolution
- Communicate Awa by Beloved value propositions through presentation and proposals for clients
Day In The Life
- 40% Sales Management
- 40% Client Relationship Management
- 20% Thought Leadership
As the Sales Account Executive, your legacy will be introducing Beloved Community products and services to a wide range of audiences, As a result of your work, Beloved Community's reach will broaden to ensure industry leaders across the country will advance DEI practices across education, healthcare, housing, workforce development and so much more.
Location: Remote with bases in New Orleans and Memphis