Bottomless Closet is currently recruiting for a Program Coordinator. This individual will serve as the coordinator for all client service appointments. The Program Coordinator will build and maintain referral partner relationships to ensure a smooth appointment scheduling process, where clients are informed and understand the expectations of their appointment and referral partners are referring clients in accordance with programmatic guidelines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with referral partners, via phone and e-mail to schedule client appointments.
- Communicate with client via phone and email to schedule and confirm appointment, clarify appointment type and expectations, secure client resume and upload into Raiser’s Edge.
- Enter client data into the Raiser’s Edge data system promptly and accurately.
- Coordinate reports and analysis as necessary for monthly metrics and other purposes.
- Communicate with organizations interested in establishing a referral partnership with Bottomless Closet regarding application requirements and services offered.
- Prepare materials for and lead monthly referral partner orientations.
- Input new referral partner organizations and their contacts into the organization’s database; upload applications and agreements; manage and update the database as partners change.
- Maintain accurate tracking of referral partner organizations and staff changes and updates.
- Identify need for referral partner re-orientation, further communication or field visits.
- Process referral partner email bounce backs from regular mass e-blast mailings sent out by Program Director and other Program Coordinators.
- Provide coverage for other members of the Program Team when necessary.
- Other tasks, projects and responsibilities as requested by the Program Director and/or Executive Director.
· The Program Coordinator reports directly to the Program Director.
· The position is full time. The ability to work flexible hours, including periodic evenings and a rare weekend are required; specific hours will be determined based on organizational needs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or the equivalent in work experience
- Professional manner; friendly, helpful, customer service demeanor
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal); desire to work collaboratively with staff and volunteers a must
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to accomplish a variety of tasks, projects and responsibilities in a busy work environment
- Ability to follow directions closely, work independently and follow up on work assignments
- Desire and ability to work with diverse populations a must, Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Understanding of and ability to maintain professional boundaries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required strong data entry skills a plus
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce or equivalent, a plus
- S/he will thrive in a culture of contagious positive energy, high performance, and teamwork