1368 Fulton Street
Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation is seeking a Care Coordinator to provide services to customers eligible for assistance through Restoration's Economic Solutions Center. The Care Coordination team plays a crucial role in making the Economic Solution Center a welcome and comfortable place for customers to visit and receive services. The team provides comprehensive case management services, including intake triage, screening, assessment, and service planning and follow up for benefits, financial literacy, educational attainment, employment, etc.
- Care Coordinators will conduct intake/triage with 100% of newly assigned participants or re-engaged inactive existing clients and will screen customers as applicable for eligibility and/or need fro services and assistance in public benefits/social service, financial counseling and literacy, career readiness, mental health and any other screenings.
- Care Coordinators will be responsible for developing relationships with external service partners and maintain a referral database.
- Care Coordinators will ensure that all performance targets as outlined in their individualized staff performance work plans are met and being fulfilled. This includes but is not limited to Restoration annual targets for services and case management as well contractual targets and obligations resulting form contract with funders.
- Care Coordinators must become adept in the utilization of various database systems, including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Single Stop Technology/Connects, Capricorn, POS, Efforts-to-Outcomes. Training in these systems will be provided.
- Master's Degree with 1 year social service experience or Bachelor's with 2+ years of social service experience.
- Knowledge of community resources and counseling/social work practices with under served populations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well documentation skills .
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Accrued time includes Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
403(b) Plan offerings
Minimum Education Required