Seeking a President/CEO who is energized by the vision and mission of the Sarah Reed Children’s Center, a regional leader in trauma-focused behavioral health services for children and families. Established in 1871, the Children's Center is a JCAHO-accredited, Sanctuary© certified, private non-profit organization, located in the “City by the Bay” on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie in northwest Pennsylvania. With over 300 staff members, a $20 million operating budget, and a solid continuum of services, the Children's Center is well-positioned to respond to emergent needs within area schools and communities, as well as for children and families across the state. The organization is supported by a highly committed volunteer Board of Directors, comprised of individuals with diverse professional backgrounds, drawn from the surrounding community.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading multi-facility organization to include working with the leadership team to develop and maintain effective business objectives, while driving strategic and operational planning, business development, and fund development initiatives to support the continued growth of the organization.
· Develop a shared vision for the future of the organization, promote the mission, and develop appropriate goals and initiatives to advance the mission.
· Ensure fiscal responsibility, including accurate reporting, compliance and budget management
· Communicate the financial and operational status of all aspects of the organization in regularly scheduled full Board of Director and Executive and Finance Committee meetings
· Direct the day-to-day operations; develop and cultivate an effective leadership team, assuring high quality care, sound fiscal operations and compliance with regulations
· Actively engage and energize the staff, board members, funders, stakeholders, and community groups around the organization’s mission.
· Cultivate relationships and partnerships with external constituents to further the Center’s mission. Those partners include donors, governments, schools, corporations, civic organizations and other community charitable and nonprofit agencies.
· Cultivate a work environment that reflects diversity, equity and inclusivity
· Ensure a strong referral base and while continually evaluating the organization’s services and delivery systems.
· Focus externally on core mission delivery, and for building strong relationships with key organizations and community leaders.
· Creative, idea-generating thinking, with excellent follow-through
· Demonstrated ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial fashion, yet thrive within a highly collaborative team setting
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to express oneself in writing and orally with clarity and professionalism;
· Working knowledge of behavioral health management practices and clinical operations preferred
· Experience with data management and analysis; technical literacy
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior management level position, preferably in a non-profit organization, field of philanthropy, healthcare, human services, fundraising development, not-for-profit management or governance.
· Proven track record in raising significant financial resources
This position offers:
· The opportunity to lead Sarah Reed into its 150th year and beyond
· Challenges related to expanding an organization beyond its current success
· Opportunities to develop new collaborations and partnerships to further the Center’s mission
· Competitive compensation and employer-sponsored benefits
· 401k with basic and matching benefits
· Generous paid time off
· Membership dues and fees for trade, professional and social organizations deemed supportive of the Center’s mission and development
· Relocation benefits
· Car Allowance
Seeking a President/CEO who is energized by the vision and mission of the Sarah Reed Children’s Center, a regional leader in trauma-focused behavioral health services for children and families. Established in 1871, the Children's Center is a…
Health, Dental, Vision coverage; 401k Plan with employer contribution and matching benefits; short- and long-term disability coverage; flex spending plan; tuition assistance; vacation/holiday/sick leave benefits
Health, Dental, Vision coverage; 401k Plan with employer contribution and matching benefits; short- and long-term disability coverage; flex spending plan; tuition assistance…
Ability to speak and write in English
Ability to speak and write in English