Details: Commensurate with experience
NYPR seeks a, results-driven Chief of Staff for the Business Development & Strategy team. This new role will work in close partnership with the Chief Operating Officer, and President & CEO. The position is responsible for full cycle ownership of multiple projects for NYPR and its growing portfolio of properties, working across multiple platforms.
This is an ideal opportunity for self-starters with strong, analytical and organizational skills, as well as excellent command of project management. Specifically, the role is to support structuring and managing of the performance management cycle, large-scale project management, supporting strategic and scenario planning, and communications. The Chief of Staff will have superior communication skills and have proven experience in successfully shepherding complex projects; while being very organized with, strong attention to detail, fluent in KPI’s and the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with leadership to produce superior results
- Manage full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one or several initiatives simultaneously.
- Collaborate on metrics tracking and KPIs for organizational initiatives.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, CEO and key stakeholders.
- Develop agendas and provide support and direction for meetings led by the President & CEO and COO and ensure there are clear action items and follow ups after every meeting.
- Daily/weekly project management, status tracking, and updates.
- Provide support for Business Development for partnerships (e.g. maintain a strong understanding of and relationships with other companies doing interesting things in our space)
- Assorted items for CEO — filtering team information, presentations, partner management, long-term strategic projects, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with increasing responsibility, including successfully managing various projects.
- Strong understanding and experience with Financial/P&L fluency and modeling capability
- Strong understanding of road mapping and business strategy.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently towards goals in a complex diverse environment with multiple and changing demands.
- Experience in consulting preferred.
- Strong conceptual and strategic skills with a deeps sense of intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent communication skills—both oral and written—with an impressive reputation for building and maintaining relationships with people at all levels of an organization, across a diverse range of educational and social backgrounds.
- Proven ability to build a cohesive, high-performing staff and work teams and to develop the skills and nurture growth of staff.
- Outstanding record of project management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology.
- Experience in organization transformations, complex project management (grant charts, metrics, KPI’s), M& A
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements by clicking the following link: