Peace Now (Shalom Achshav) is seeking a full-time Director of Resource Development and External Relations. Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter describing qualifications to email@example.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Responsible for all Peace Now fundraising activities, working closely with the Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer.
- Responsible for all English-language advocacy, including pitching stories and providing soundbites to the media, and building strategic relationships with Friends of Peace Now organizations, diplomatic missions and Israeli, Palestinian and Jewish Diaspora grassroots networks.
- Run the movement's English written communications, including press releases, translating and dispatching updates, and managing English social media accounts.
- Maintain donor relations and outreach to potential donors to meet organizational fundraising targets.
- Create strategic work plan for resource development, identifying fundraising goals to meet annual budget and increase private donor engagement.
- Ensure implementation of commitments to donors, project compliance.
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and reporting.
- Work collaboratively with staff to develop projects that suit their funding needs.
- At least two years of successful fundraising experience, including donor prospecting and stewardship, project design and grant writing.
- Experience with full process of multi-year large grants from governments and foundations.
- Experience in managing complex budgets.
- Native level English and advanced level Hebrew.
- Solid understanding of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, including on settlements, Jerusalem, current events, and how they play out in Israel and the Jewish Diaspora.
- Identify personally with Peace Now’s mission and mandate, including strong commitment to an equitable two-state solution and human rights.
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to occasionally work irregular hours (overseas calls in the evening and demonstrations on the weekend).
Full time position: 100%
Salary: Depending on experience
Ideal Start Date: 8 March 2021
Location: Tel Aviv