1100 H Street
District of Columbia
The National Organization for Women (NOW) seeks a full-time Accounting Associate. This role is based in NOW’s Washington, D.C. office and will report directly to NOW’s President.
NOW is dedicated to intersectional grassroots activism to lead societal change, promote feminist ideals and eliminate discrimination. The organization’s advocacy for women’s equality encompasses six core issues:
- reproductive rights and justice
- ending racism and achieving racial justice
- winning civil and human rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex and asexual (LGBTQIA) people
- ending violence against women
- securing economic justice for all women
- amending the U.S. Constitution to include women’s equality.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Process payroll
- Perform reconciliations
- Provide support to the President
- Position requires at least two years of accounting experience and strong computer skills.
- MIP and WinFunds knowledge is preferable.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read: Staff Accounting Associate – Your Full Name.” No phone calls please.
NOW is an equal employment opportunity organization and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of sex, race, age, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital or parenting status, affectional or sexual orientation, or gender identity. NOW actively seeks to maintain a diverse staff.