Full Time Temporary
Details: This is a full-time, temporary position (ending in November 2018). Salary is commensurate with experience.
Color Of Change PAC is running an innovative organizing program in 2018 to build leadership and volunteer capacity in Black communities across the country. This organizing program is about centering Black Joy and building Black political power. If that sounds strategic and exciting to you, please apply.
The Digital Team is a key part of this organizing program, owning online member engagement, fundraising, advertising, innovation, and growth. The Senior Digital Manager is a key position within the Digital Team, perfect for someone who is both able to hold the big picture and minute details in their mind at the same time.
This position reports to the Digital Director and responsibilities include:
- Develop and refine systems to effectively track and test digital engagement across all the geographies that we’re working in
- Execute key pieces of the work; set high standards for execution for the rest of the team
- Manage Digital Managers; help recruit and hire new DMs as necessary
- Oversee a metrics-driven digital ads program to help us channel the right people to our offline events and leadership development tracks
- Always be thinking about how to improve the online user experience of Color Of Change PAC members
- Spearhead member listening initiatives to help us not only run a more effective organizing program this year, but also run more strategic accountability campaigns in 2018 and beyond
- Some travel (20-25%) required
The right candidate will have a strong mix of the following:
- A strong racial justice analysis, and a commitment to centering and uplifting Black joy
- Significant digital campaigning experience, and track record of optimizing digital engagements
- A solid understanding of which engagement metrics matter, and how to track them effectively and report them in ways that are easy for non-digital folks to quickly understand
- Previous experience project or line managing staff or volunteers
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
This is a full-time, temporary position (ending in November 2018). Salary is commensurate with experience.
Color Of Change PAC is an equal opportunity employer. Color Of Change PAC prohibits unlawful discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic characteristics, disability, status as a special disabled veteran or veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identity or any other basis prohibited by law.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should click the link (https://colorofchangepac.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01wpu) and submit a resume and COC PAC-tailored cover letter.