Democratic Republic of the Congo
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with proven humanitarian and partner management experience to join our team in the DRC as Programme Manager.
The Programme Manager assists the DRC Country Director in the management of the programme and partners with responsibility for ensuring that projects are identified, designed, planned, implemented, monitored, evaluated and reported in accordance with Tearfund's Quality Standards & within Tearfund's management systems. The post holder will represent and advocate on behalf of Tearfund and its partners with donors, partner organisations and governmental bodies. The post holds specific line management responsibilities for the Grants Information Officers and Partner Administrator. The Programme Manager is a member of the Senior Management Team and reports to the Programme Director.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A degree or equivalent in development, management studies or related subjects
- Relevant humanitarian experience which includes project management and capacity development, strategic planning and thinking and budget development and management
- Excellent people and team management skills
- Proven success in securing institutional funding
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and French
Do you have the required skills and experience? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Applicants must be committed to Tearfund's Christian beliefs. The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safe-guarding issues.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information, or to apply, please follow the link.