60 Lincoln Center Plaza
Provides support for the smooth functioning of the Office of Financial Aid, including handling phones, mail and email inquiries. Responsible for providing administrative support for the office professional staff of four. Serves as the administrative assistant to the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Development.
- Serves as first point of contact for all visitors to the Financial Aid Office. Handles a high daily volume of email, mail, phones, and walk-ins.
- Performs data entry and review of documents and financial information.
- Maintains schedule for one or more supervisors, including organizing and coordinating meetings, conference calls, webinars, etc.
- Assists supervisor(s) with various departmental projects including research and document editing, survey submissions, etc.
- Assists the Vice President with major institutional projects.
- Maintains the office policies and procedures manual.
- Maintains all printed materials.
- Schedules the Financial Aid Office conference room.
- Provides general office support.
- Maintains front office area and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- One to two years of experience working in a college financial aid or bursar’s office, or other college academic office.
- Strong skills in using PC software packages, including the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to handle pressure and maintain confidentiality.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to meet goals and fulfill responsibilities in times of high volume and deadline pressures.
- Experience with electronic aid processing helpful
- Familiarity with the Ellucian Colleague and Technolutions Slate systems a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
The Juilliard School has an ongoing commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusiveness throughout the community and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the School's administration.
To apply, please click on the following link: https://goo.gl/86PrDF