The Learning and Evaluation department supports CRCD’s mission of being a results-driven organization that provides high-quality programming. The Data & Reporting Analyst will be involved in four core department functions: 1) data system administration, 2) data collection and monitoring, 3) data analysis and reporting, 4) data development and inquiry support. The Data & Reporting Analyst will support all programmatic departments in the organization: youth development and education, housing and supportive services, and workforce development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Position roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Data system administration
· Conduct frequent data migration, manipulation, merging of large, complex data sets from a variety of sources
· Develop and facilitate trainings on data systems for program staff
· Manage and maintain internal and external data systems and provide technical assistance as needed
· Manage Helpdesk ticketing system for data requests and technical support
Data collection and monitoring
· Review and validate data entry across all data systems to ensure data entry is accurate, effective, and efficient
· Develop and manage data collection processes and validation practices and procedures
· Support in creating and use of data monitoring tools such as dashboards, flowcharts, presentation decks, etc.
Data analysis and reporting
· Produce monthly outcome and performance indicator dashboards and weekly enrollment reports
· Support program directors with completing outcome reports including reports for funders, internal reviews, and marketing materials
· Assist with developing data visualizations and presentations for internal and external audiences, including graphs, tables, dashboards, etc. drawing on programmatic and secondary data sources
· Support in the implementation, administration, and analysis of various evaluation tools such as surveys, focus groups, assessments, etc.
Data development and inquiry support
· Identify and support in gathering data sources, calculating baseline, setting targets, and benchmarks aligned to grant requirements
· Provide coaching to program staff on understanding data reports and progress to goal
· Support programming to develop a cycle of improvement through data coaching
· 1-2 years’ experience or related work and/or bachelor’s degree
· Experience with governmental and non-profit reporting requirements a plus
· Strong project management skills and consultant skills
· Experience navigating data management software and merging and migrating large data sets. CalJOBS, Experience with Efforts to Outcomes (ETO), or other case management software experience highly preferred
· Experience using data to support and drive programmatic decision-making and improvement
· Familiarity with data visualization and presentation skills. Knowledge of Excel or other software to develop graphs and tables for multiple audiences. Experience using Tableau a plus.
· Self-directed and capable of working to meet quick turnaround and deadlines independently
RESPONSIBILITIES COMMON TO ALL EMPLOYEES
· Always maintain a safe work environment and confidentiality,
· Be proactive, creative, and flexible in determining, evaluating, researching, and resolving issues for the benefit of the participants and the organization
· Organize and prioritize multiple activities to meet all external and internal deadlines
· Maintain professional demeanor that reflects positively on the agency while at work and during off duty activities
· Demonstrate respect and courtesy toward clients, colleagues, business owners, funders, partners, volunteers, supporters, vendors and anyone we interact with
· Able to thrive in a work environment emphasizing teamwork, partnership, collaboration, integration, synergy and the best customer service possible
· Respond in a timely manner in all aspects of communication, email, phone, text, and in-person,
· Regular attendance in the office is required.
The Learning and Evaluation department supports CRCD’s mission of being a results-driven organization that provides high-quality programming. The Data & Reporting Analyst will be involved in four core department…