8540 Verree Road
The Case Manager—Student Assistance Program, is responsible for providing case management services to youth, children and their families whom have been referred for SAP Assessment services and require additional engagement/follow-up/linkage assistance, and resource management services.
- Engage students, their families and other significant persons in a collaborative relationship that will enhance the potential for the student’s completion of service with positive follow through outcomes.
- Work collaboratively as part of the SAP Assessment service team in the implementation of the service recommendations with the goal of successfully linking students to recommended services.
- Maintain an awareness of availability of community resources and facilitate client/family access to appropriate resources.
- Assist families with making and keeping desired service connections and helping to remove obstacles to those connections as possible. This may include referral follow-up/service facilitation and benefits exploration/assistance with each family desiring services post assessment.
- Collaborate and consult with SAP Assessors and school personnel regarding family’s participation in and follow through with recommended services.
- Participate in regular team consultations with CORA and other Agency staff as indicated to provide service updates and collaborative planning.
- Advocate with and for students for access to appropriate level of care placements as determined by the SAP Assessor.
- Adhere to Agency and regulatory entity guidelines concerning caseload requirements, service delivery, accountability, supervision and confidentiality.
- Participate in all necessary interdisciplinary functions and meetings.
- Generate/prepare all required statistical reports/funding/regulatory database entries in a timely fashion (ECM and PA-WITS).
- Adhere to training requirements established by Agency or other regulatory entities.
- Perform other professional functions as defined by Clinical Supervisor.
- One year experience in youth service setting preferred
- Documented experience in treatment or intervention counseling services
- Working knowledge of the effects of substance use and delinquency prevention concepts essential.
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
CORA offers generous benefits which include 20 paid time off days, holidays, 403(b) retirement plan, medical, dental, and vision.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.